Inward Glider Door
The Vapor Glider Door is the clear choice for ease of installation, convenient operation and long-term reliability. The complete Vapor Glider Door features an actuator mechanism, mechanical linkages and door panels with a wide door opening that expedites passenger boarding and alighting.
The Vapor actuator mechanism is designed, engineered and assembled as a complete, compact unit for ease of installation – even in confined spaces. An integrated control system provides precise and reliable operation of door open and close speeds.
- Smooth, rapid operation
- Limited protrusion outside of vehicle
- Door panels may be flat or moderately contoured
- Wide, clear passenger path
- Left-hand and right-hand configurations available
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC to 24VDC nominal
- Door Opening/Closing Times: Meets or Exceeds EU Standards; Flow Control Adjustable
– 20º to 60ºC standard. – 40º to 60ºC optional
- Design Life: 1,000,000 cycles; 12 years 965,000 km (600,000 miles)
- Complies with Industry Regulations: Directive 2001/85/EC UNECE Reg. No. 107 UK PSVAR 2000