Wheelchair Winch Assist
As the leaders in mobility innovation, Vapor Ricon offers a wide range of vehicular access solutions for wheelchair-users.
The W-Series Winch is specifically designed to assist a carer with the safe loading and unloading of a wheelchair-using passenger into a suitably modified vehicle. It’s compact design and powered reeling system ensures a simple yet highly effective solution to access requirements.
This compact low profile model uses a powered reel in and reel out method and is supplied with a 3.5m belt on the 800542 model and a 5m belt on the 800543 model.
- Long life tested to over 10,000 cycles under full load
- Small installation footprint 186 x 236 x 134 (H)
- Safe working load 225 Kg
- CE Approved
If the wheelchair is overloaded the winch will emit an audible warning and the device will stop. The winch is also fitted with a current limit cut out which will automatically reset.
Advanced Vapor Ricon technology features reliable performance and user-friendly design
- 4 point fixing
- Universal MCF connection
- Quick release options for wheelchair connectivity
- Anti rollback (dynamic braking)
- Fail safe ‘Dead Mans Handle’ control circuitry
- Current overload protection and mechanical stop
- Optional emergency stop with isolator switch and remote ‘wander lead socket’
- UK Manufactured
- The Winch Assist meets the following standards:
- EN ISO 12100-1, EN ISO 12100-2, EN ISO 14121-1, EN 60204-1, EN 953, EN ISO 13857, EN ISO 13849-1, EN 14492-1, EN 60204-32 and EMC Standards: EN 61000-6-3:2007 and EN 55014-1:2006
- Machine Directive 2006/42/EC
- Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- Simple controls
- Ease of installation
- Additional safety features
- 3 Year warranty (terms and conditions apply)
- Remote emergency stop unit
- Alternative wheelchair attachment MCF connections; karabiner hooks and T bar option
- Suppressed motor lead assemblies
- Mountable holder for hand held control unit
- We deal with All National Converters
- Installation and set-up training FREE OF CHARGE to your chosen converter
- Network of “Local Agents” trained and approved to service and maintain all Vapor Ricon products.
- We offer full support and operator/staff training which can include DVD (where applicable) for your ongoing internal training needs – FREE OF CHARGE.
- Critical spares stock offered at your location.
- FREE standard UK delivery